Agile Coach Full-time Job2 months ago - Engineering - Manhattan Beach - 34 views
Our client is adding highly experienced, mature Enterprise Agile Coach to thier team. This will require servant leadership, organizational development, outstanding facilitation, conflict resolution skills, and deep experience mentoring and collaborating with Agile Managers, Coaches, ScrumMasters, Product Owners, Developers, and Executive Leadership across the organization.
- Provide formal and informal training and coaching to the Agile leadership team (including scrum masters, agile managers, product delivery managers, and others).
- Facilitate planning sessions at various levels, including strategic planning, road-map, release, and sprint/iteration levels.
- Coach and mentor Executive/C-level leaders on the organizational value to drive and sustain implementation success and overall adoption of an Agile framework
- Provide leadership through hands-on, collaborative exercises/activities. Possess strong knowledge and experience in organizational design, enterprise change management, and executive leadership coaching.
- Provide the expertise to transform our organization from a project-based to a product-based organization that emphasizes value-stream delivery.
- Manage Enterprise-wide Big Room Planning sessions
- 4+ years of direct Agile/Scrum experience
- 2+ years of direct Agile coaching experience
- 4+ years working in a software delivery organization/ good understanding of the software delivery process.
- Must demonstrate experience with various frameworks: SAFe, Kanban, Lean
- Master facilitation skills
- Ability to work with all levels of the organization from the delivery team to the C-suite
- Can assess and report the status of Agile across the enterprise and within divisional structures. Identify growth and maturity plans for each area.