ECommerce Merchandiser Full-time Job5 months ago - Engineering - Seattle - 46 views
The eCommerce Merchandiser is responsible for helping to grow our client's digital business by driving and executing all product campaigns.This individual will manage the product lifecycle on our site and will report out to teams on inventory health, sell through, trends, etc. so that channels may react and optimize appropriately. This person will manage the day-to-day of promotions and customer groups collaborating closely with our Runner Experience Team, Distribution Center, and digital marketing teams. They will use trends and competitive research to inform on new ways to bring products to life through smart merchandising techniques, curated collection offerings, or new functionality. This person should have a passion for data and storytelling – using the combination of these skillsets to bring our product to life online through optimized and personalized journeys.
Responsible for the digital presentation of product and execution of seasonal go-to-market plans
Collaborate with product and marketing teams to ensure accurate and optimal placement and marketing of products within categories, navigation, and recommenders
Report on product insights based on customer behavior, sell through and market trends. Use these insights to drive decisions for future seasons
- Use sell-through, inventory, conversion, and other data to inform merchandising decisions
- Monitor merchandising performance and leverage AB testing to move the needle against KPIs
- Bring new ideas for outfitting, promotions, and recommenders in order to encourage increased units per order and average order value
- Partner with Digital Products team on bringing new runner-first merchandising functionality to our site
- Develop new ways to personalize our product experience via sorting rules, recommendations, search, etc. for a friction-less online journey
- Partner closely with the Content Strategy Team to execute against the editorial calendar and build campaign-oriented content
- Collaborate with the creative team to secure assets for eCommerce campaigns and product launches.
- Implement and maintain site promotions, optimizing regularly towards eCommerce KPIs.
- Work with SEO team to ensure merchandising assets and deliverables are optimized for organic search performance
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing or similar required.
- 1+ years experience working within Salesforce Commerce Cloud (formerly Demandware) required.
- 2-3 years of experience executing online customer experiences.
- Experience in apparel and/or footwear ecommerce required.
- Ability to efficiently analyze data and tell it's story to stakeholders
- Curious mindset with a bias towards action to move ideas into reality.
- Keen attention to detail in planning, organization and execution of tasks.
- Is a problem solver. Proactively seeks creative solutions to achieve better UX/UI.
- Data oriented. Uses quantitative data, hierarchical understanding, and causal thinking to find answers.
- Experience with JIRA, Smartsheet, and other project management tools preferred
- Extremely proficient in core Microsoft Office products, especially Excel.
- SQL experience is a plus.
- Ability to anticipate how a decision made can affect our customers, our partners, our products or other departments' operations and/or morale; "connecting the dots.”
- Aptitude for organization, flexibility, and producing results.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, copy-writing experience a plus.
- Strong runner focus/ability to anticipate and react to runner needs.
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with diverse teams to achieve necessary results.
- Passionate participation in sports activities a plus, overridden by the ability to understand and empathize with the runner to develop loyal, engaging relationships with our customers and the community.