NetSuite Consultant Full-time Job5 months ago - Engineering - Dallas - 95 views
Bresatech's focus is on creative and innovative solutions, top-tier quality, and customer satisfaction. Our team exceeds our customers' expectations by taking exceptional care of and paying particular attention to each of their specific needs.
We believe in nurturing our customer relationships. This allows us to build trust as well as understand their businesses inside and out so we can continue to create innovative, timely solutions for them.
What Will You Do?
Work on NetSuite related projects including new implementations, enhancements, integrations, support and other special projects. Lead project teams, share your individual subject matter expertise and be a primary liaison to our clients. Become fully engaged in deployment activities providing technical guidance to the project team. Engage with clients and colleagues on revenue recognition solution support. Create and deliver presentations on technical concepts, project work plans, delivery approach, milestones, and results to client stakeholders. Educate internal and external audiences on NetSuite best practices. Perform in a leadership role (functional role and solution architect) within the NetSuite Practice. Identify, design and implement creative business solutions to continually improve the firm's methodology and approach. Mentor junior team members. Perform project management activities.
What Do You Need to Succeed?
- Minimum Qualifications 7+ years of direct NetSuite implementation, upgrade, and support experience.
- 5+ years of Tier 1 or Tier 2 consulting experience. Full, life-cycle implementation experience with Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, OpenAir, and Professional Services Automation. Experience facilitating design and configuration of NetSuite.
- Strong business skills and experience in accounting, finance or operations.
- Experience with data conversions, interfaces/integrations, reporting, and customizations to NetSuite applications.
- Experience testing NetSuite application instances to successfully validate application setups, including input to test plans, test scenarios, and test scripts is required.
- Ability to assess functional and technical gaps in designs.
- Ability to define and articulate Business Benefits and Costs.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, IT, or related field. (preferred)
- Willingness to travel up to 25% - post COVID pandemic.
- Experience with full lifecycle NetSuite implementations.
- PMP or MBA.
- NetSuite SuiteFoundation, NetSuite Certified ERP Consultant, Multi-book, Advanced Revenue Management, or OpenAir Certifications. SuiteScript, SuiteFlow, Integrations, and Reporting experience.
- Experience managing technical development by acting as a liaison between the technical team and the user community.
Bresatech is a digital transformation company that believes in effective, sustainable technology. The company's custom BPM and ERP solutions are backed by the world's leading technologies through Preferred Alliance Partnerships with Pegasystems and NetSuite. Bresatech has also created its own Innovation Solutions division to provide its clients with professional resourcing and technology solutions in the form of Digital Transformation, Agile Framework / Coaching, Development, and Infrastructure / Cloud services.