Pega LBA Full-time Job2 months ago - Engineering - Boston - 32 views
Bresatech is currently seeking an experienced LBA to join the company's growing Pega Implementation Practice.
The Lead Business Architect should be able to facilitate and drive Pega sessions and guide the clients in the journey to build their transformational roadmap.
Some of the primary responsibilities would include leading the business team in gathering requirements and choosing the best way to implement requirements leveraging the Pegasystems software and capabilities. As well as, understanding business processes and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts.
Specific Pega Knowledge:
- General understanding of what is Care management from a Payer (Insurer) perspective. This isn't intended to be a clinical role, but the consultant has to have (at least) a grasp of the terminology and industry.
- Familiar with healthcare payer terminology and a generally understanding of HIPAA compliance
- Knowledge of Healthcare payer Care Management processes including Utilization (UM) and Disease Management (DM) process
- Pega Care Management
- Strong understanding of Pega methodologies.
- Certified Pega Business Architect
- 5-10 years of experience as Pega BA
- Understand business process and business requirements of the customers and translating them to requirements artifacts such as BRD/Functional specification/Use stories.
- Help to ensure that the requirements management and facilitation best practices are adhered to include management of artifacts through traceability, version control and change control.
- Help to document business rules and assist with work type structure from the perspective of the business needs.
- Design and configure rules and flows and assist with the draft user interface and draft process flow development.
- Function as an Information Technology Business Analyst by understanding business requirements and transforming those requirements into data mapping specs.
- Effectively communicate with internal teams and clients to deliver user interface requirements like Graphical User Interfaces, Screen and Interface mock-ups.
- Understand interface /integration technologies and a good understanding of customers' needs so they can be translated into requirements.
Nice to Have Skills:
- Pega PRPC version 8 platform experience
- Consulting or client service delivery experience
- Candidates should be flexible / willing to work across this delivery landscape which includes and not limited to Agile Applications Development, Support and Deployment.
- Applicants for employment in the US must have valid work authorization that does not now and/or will not in the future require sponsorship of a visa for employment authorization in the US by BRESATECH.
Bresatech is a digital transformation company that believes in practical, sustainable technology. The company's custom BPM and ERP solutions are backed by the world's leading technologies through Preferred Alliance Partnerships with Pegasystems and NetSuite. Bresatech has also created its own Innovation Solutions division to provide its clients with professional resourcing and technology solutions in the form of Digital Transformation, Agile Framework / Coaching, Development, and Infrastructure / Cloud services.